DV Act, 125 CRPC केस मैं पति मेंटेनेंस/खर्चा देने से कैसे बचे How to avoid giving Maintenance

DV Act, 125 CRPC केस मैं पति मेंटेनेंस/खर्चा देने से कैसे बचे  How to avoid giving Maintenance

Maintenance denied
Maintenance denied 

[Read 498a Quash Judgments]

1. Domestic Violence Case Quash Judgment 22.01.2020- No Specific Allegations against Distant relatives of husband on the Acts of Domestic Violence. DV Criminal Case Quashed. 

"There are no specific allegations as to how other relatives of appellant No.14 have caused the acts of domestic violence. It is also not known as to how other relatives who are residents of Gujarat and Rajasthan can be held responsible for award of monetary relief to the respondent. The High Court was not right in saying that there was prima facie case against the other appellants No.3 to 13. Since there are no specific allegations against appellants No.3 to 13, the criminal case of domestic violence against them cannot be continued and is liable to be quashed."

2. 125 CRPC Maintenance Denied 04.07.2019- 

Madhya Pradesh High Court held that the Wife is not entitled to get any maintenance amount, as she is residing separately on her own will. The application filed by the wife under Section 125 Cr.P.C. for grant of maintenance is hereby dismissed.

"8. The respondent has accepted in her statement that earlier she lodged FIR against the applicant and his parents for the commission of offence punishable under Section 498-A of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and also under Section 3 read with Section 4 of the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961. However, later on, she compromised the matter and returned back to her matrimonial house. Thereafter, she again left her matrimonial house. In paragraph No.15 of her cross examination in which she categorically stated that she is ready to live with applicant, if the applicant makes arrangement for their separate residence. However, in paragraph No.7 of her deposition, she stated that applicant has taken separate house near the matrimonial house; and she remained with the applicant in the said house for a period of ten days, when she return to matrimonial house, which shows that the applicant has made arrangement for separate living for respondent / wife. Even then, she is not ready to reside with the applicant by taking false excuses. The respondent has also accepted that she has not filed any document regarding the proof of income of her husband. Therefore, it is clear that the respondent / wife has also failed to prove income of the applicant.

9. Considering these facts, this Court is of the view that the findings recorded by the Family Court are not in accordance with the evidence lead by both the parties; and the Family Court has committed error in directing the applicant to pay Rs.3,000/- per month to the respondent as maintenance."

3. Success Story on Maintenace Denied to Wife - 

Judicial Magistrate 1st Class - While Dismissing The Complaint by Wife under the Domestic Violence Act - Said Complaint is based upon False and Frivolous allegations....Read More

दोस्तों यह वीडियो आपको झूठे DV Act, 125 CRPC, दहेज़ पड़तड़ना केसों से लड़ने के उपाय बताएगा आप इसको पूरा देख के समझ के अपने केस की तयारी करिये और आपको कोई भी सवाल और शंका हो तो मुझे कमेंट बॉक्स मैं पूछ ले 

You can contact for legal consultation or advice Contact now


    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


  1. Sir mene section 9 dal rakha he or usne section 24 me mentenence Kiya hai koi valid reason or na proof hai or 20,000 rupees manga hai Kya mentenence hoga Kya me divorce case kr du

  2. Section 9 and Divorce cases under section 13 HMA doent help much rather it gives provision to other party to get maintenance under section 24 HMA, If wife is not working and no means to maintain herself courts normally allow maintenance to wife as per the income of husband. U need to focus on other cases filed by wife if there is any. Not to waste time on Section 9 & divorce. For detail discussion u can book appointment from contact tab.

  3. Sr no send krna apna no misplace ho gya a aap ka mujse.. Sandeep frm Chandigarh